November Favorites - New Releases


November was a pretty great month, a lot of new books from a lot of my favorite authors, and a couple new authors that I loved!! Here is my November favorites list, only counting the books released during the month. 



The Fortunate Ones by R. S. Grey 

Rachel's books always give me life and this one was no different. I love her romcoms, she rocks them every time! She had so many funny references that I  laughed at, even though I fit the bill in most. *cringes* 
'The Fortunate Ones' had its share of love, fun, drama and heartache and that, for me, is the perfect light book that will put you in a good mood and keep you company for a couple of hours. Could not have enjoyed it more!



Read my full review here.

Purchase:  Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US


My Week with the Bad Boy, by Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish

I swear I haven't laughed so much while reading a book like I did with this one, at least not in a while, not even with romcoms. It really was such a pleasure to read this book.
 I devoured it, it had everything I love in a book, a sexy, filthy hero, banter, very steamy scenes, angst, and so many fun convos and interactions!


Brooke & Lyra know how to hook me every time, and they always write characters that manage to steal a piece of my heart. I absolutely adored Vada and Ethan! I could not get enough of these two, just like they couldn't get enough of each other. I seriously wanted more! I'm a bit sad to be honest because what the hell am I gonna do with my life now?! (Excuse my dramatics, I just want you to understand how much I wanted to keep reading and reading and reading).


Read my full review here.

Purchase:  Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US

Butterfly, by Cambria Hebert

I really enjoyed these two, their initial banter, their cute and sweet interactions, and then their sexy times. I laughed, swooned and faned myself all over this book. It was so good! 


Read my full review here.

Purchase: Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US 


Hooking Up, by Helena Hunting

This book was everything, from funny to maddening, romantic to very very steamy. I loved it! Helena knows just how to create that perfect story, and I cannot wait for whatever else she has planned inside this world. I want these characters to exist forever, so keep 'em coming!


Read my full review here.

Purchase: Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US


Prelude, by Auden Dar

Not only was this book good and got me hooked and wanting to read Part II ASAP, but Auden is a very sweet gal. If you're like me (and basically all bookworm out there) and love discovering new authors, keep on reading and I hope that you pick up this book and give it a shot! 


Read my full review here.

Purchase: Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US 


Breakaway, by Heather M. Orgeron

First, I couldn't put it down, seriously, I read it in one sitting. The chapters read so easy, and I just kept reading and reading waiting for the two idiots to get the guts to just be honest with each other and stop with the games. In the beginning it was frustrating to read them being so careless with each other's feelings, trying to make each other jealous, why not just be honest? Ugh! But it was also fun, for me as a reader, because I love when books have that power over me, to make me feel so much for the characters, even though at the moment I'm reading it I hate feeling that frustration. After finishing the book, I know that that's part of the whole experience and why I enjoyed it so much.

Read my full review here.

Purchase: Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US 


A Steel Heart, Amie Knight


My first Amie Knight book and I gotta say I think I feel a little in love. I am definitely checking out her other books, specially because some are about characters that appeared in this one. 
I loved her writing, the flow of the story, the plot and the freaking characters!!


Read my full review here.

Purchase: Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US 


Spider, by Isla Madden Mills


Spider was, I don't even know the proper word to describe that man. I just simply fell in love with him right from the beginning, even when he was sort of an a-hole who couldn't care less about people's feelings. Yet, somehow and just having met her, he did care a little what Rose thought of him. And I just loved how much he grew from the beginning of the book until the end. It was just so amazing, to see him grow up and take care of himself. 

Read my full review here.

Purchase:  Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US


Bad Habit, Charleigh Rose


It took me 0.2 seconds to fall in love with Asher. My heart hurts thinking about everything he went through. I also really loved Bry, she was such a sweet person and loved so fiercely. And also Dash, Adrian and Nat. They were a spectacular group of friends, even with all the things they hid from each other. I wanted to be part of their group, they had each other's back always.

This book was a mix of some of my favorite tropes, falling in love with brother's best friend, forbidden love, friends since childhood, and then a lot of angst through out the whole thing, yes please. This book was seriously everything and I cannot stress how much I loved it. I'm ready to read it again. It was perfect, I just loved reading about these characters so much, everything they went through while they were together and while they were apart. I just loved every moment, no matter how painful it was for them (and for me). I fell completely for Asher and Briar. I couldn't get enough of them.


Read my full review here.

Purchase: Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US 


The Plan, Ella James

This book was fun, super entertaining, sweet and it had quite the angst, even though I'd say it was nothing compared to book 2 and 3. Those two books oh man, I won't even get into it. But if you haven't read them, you really really should because they were amazing, like truly amazing.

Okay okay let's get back to The Plan, I really really enjoyed it. It had everything I love in a book, romance, angst, heat, and I mean lots of baby making, all them good things basically.



Read my full review here.

Purchase:  Amazon UK ⁕ Amazon US 



And this is it! I'm hoping to do this for 2017 but I seriously have no idea how I'm gonna possibly choose a top 10 having read about 300 books :o We'll see. 

Elsa xx





Comments

Popular Posts