November 2017 Wrap Up

November was such a freaking great reading month for me and I don't even know how it happened...

I know I know I'm already days late to this but yeah, here are all the books I read in the month of November:


Lovers Like Us, Krista & Becca Ritchie - 5 stars (Series Special post coming soon)
Muse, Nina Auril - 4,2 stars

All these covers kill me đŸ¤¤đŸ¤¤

Spider, Ilsa Madden Mills - 5 stars
Hooking Up, Helena Hunting - 4,5 stars
Bad Habit, Charleigh Rose - 5 stars
Thirty Day Boyfriend, Whitney G. - 4 stars
Hard Wood, Lauren Blakely - 4,8 stars
The Plan, Ella James - 4,6 stars

Bottoms Up, Holly Renne - 5 stars
Down to my Soul, Kennedy Ryan - 5 stars
Refrain, Kennedy Ryan - 5 stars (series special also coming soon)
A Steel Heart, Amie Knight - 4,8 stars
A little too Late, Staci Hart - 3,7 stars
As long as you Hate Me, Carrie Aarons - 4,8 stars

November 9, Colleen Hoover - 5 stars
Without Merit, Colleen Hoover - 5 stars
Most of all You, Mia Sheridan - 5 stars (review coming soon)
Turtles all the way Down, John Green - 4,3 stars
Saving It, Monica Murphy - 4 stars
Othello, William Shakespeare - 3,5 stars

The Roomamate 'dis' Agreement, Leddy Harper - 4,5 stars
Blind Attraction, Eden Summers - 4,2 stars
Passionate Addiction, Eden Summers - 4,5 stars (review coming soon)
One Night to Fall, Kelsey Kingsley - 4,7 stars
Breakaway, Heather M. Orgeron - 4,5 stars
The Book Boyfriend, Karli Perrin - 3,5 stars

Damaged: A Collection of Poetry, Willow Winters - 3 stars 
Damaged, Willow Winters - 4,4 stars
Scarred, Willow Winters - 4,4 stars
Holiday Hell, Liz Meldon - 4,5 stars
All In Trilogy Bundle, Liz Meldon - 4,5 stars
All the wrong Chords, Christine Hurley Deriso - 4,2 stars

This is it, all the good stuff I read in November. Too bad December won't be as good in terms of numbers, but I've already read some pretty amazing books *sigh* 

Love, 
Elsa♥


Comments

Popular Posts