Release Day Blitz: Muse, Nina Auril



Title: Muse
Author: Nina Auril
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: November 17, 2017

Blurb


The Artist 

Things I should have done:
Kept my dick in my pants.
Stayed away from my adorable little roommate.
Kept my mouth and hands, off of said roommate.
Concentrate on my upcoming exhibition and prove my parents wrong.
That’s what I SHOULD have done, but now everything is a mess and the thing I thought I wanted most in the world has been replaced by an adorable little brunette who refuses to even speak to me.
 



The Muse 

Things I should not have done:
Get distracted from my goals.
Get close to my cocky roommate and his sexy smirk.
Let his mouth and his hands anywhere near me.
Be seduced from the kind of life I always wanted; quiet, ordered and alone.
That’s what I should NOT have done, but now everything is a mess and the things I thought I wanted most in life has been replaced by a cocky boy who shattered my heart beyond repair.


Review
Room mates to lovers is a trope I always enjoy. They are always super funny and entertaining. I love a good room mates to lovers, when they're filled with sexual tension and funny banter. This was one of those.

Coyer is a lady's man who is always being kicked out of his current living situations because he sleeps with his room mates and when they're expecting more from him, he's already moving on to the next lay.

Women are art come to life. And that’s my passion. Art. It’s the only thing I love doing more than seducing a beautiful woman and making her come undone in my hands.

Abby is a control freak, who hates change and people who disrupt her meticulous routine. Her room mate leaves her high and dry and she suddenly needs a new room mate to be able to afford rent. 

 People say expect the unexpected, I don’t. I don’t like unexpected. The unknown makes me nervous, stressed and scared.  

In comes Coyer, who just so happens to be kicked out of his current place for sleeping with his room mate's sorority sister, at just the right time. Coyer is desperate to find a new place where he can work on his art, and get the pieces he needs for the exposition that can make or break his future career as an artist. He responds to Abby's ad and goes in to see the apartment. As soon as he lays eyes on Abby he's attracted to her but he swore that he was done sleeping with his room mates, he just had no idea he was gonna be faced with such temptation day in and day out, and also be dealing with a lack of inspiration with his art.

“Go, babe. Google it,” he says without looking at me. “Do not call me babe and I have to study. I don’t do Netflick and chill, whatever that means,” I protest. “Netflix. And you can study next to me,” he says, wiping the countertop. “If you don’t like it you can go back to your room and I’ll take the TV to my room,” he adds and turns to me. “Deal?

At first things are weird, Abby keeps to herself and wants nothing to do with him, but Coyer is so intrigued by her, he tries everything to get to spend some time with Abby and get to know her. It takes some time but he manages to get Abby to hang out with him, watching Dr. House and making her dinner becomes their thing, until it becomes too much to fight the attraction they have towards one other. 

I want him. I’m a ball of desire and I want him deep inside me. I want a hot, passionate, make-you-scream-my-name, good old fashioned fucking.

"Those moans you just gave means you like me, babe.” My mouth moves down to hers, my lips brushing against hers, our breaths mingling. “You say my name when you make yourself come, Abby, I heard you," I lick her lips but pull back when she tries to capture my mouth “And if anyone is going to fuck you into three orgasms, it's going to be me. Not Levi."

Coyer suddenly gets his inspiration back, and it's all due to Abby and how much he wants her. All the pieces he paints are her. And at a certain point they stop fighting their attraction, they give in to each other. And it's perfect and steamy and sweet. It's everything, until it's nothing. 

Coyer had never been happier and so inspired in his life. He didn't question anything, he didn't think about the repercussions. And those pieces, those pieces that are the best one he's ever painted might get him a successful career but they also might make him lose the girl; his Muse, and the love of his life.
Rate: 4,2 / 5 stars
Purchase Links

99c for release week only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Excerpt

Oh, my goodness. No. NO!”
I smile to myself as I hear Abby entering the apartment. Yep, that’s about the reaction I was expecting.
“No. No no no. What? No.” I can hear the anger swelling up in her by the tone of her voice. She must not like the changes I made to the apartment. But, seriously, who doesn’t have a television in their living room? And this place was in serious need of some natural light and some fresh air so I opened the windows and tied the heavy curtains back.
“Coyer?”
I ignore her as I continue kneading the pizza dough down.
“COYER!”
Ok, I guess we’re up to shouting now. Best to just let her get it out. I roll out the dough on the counter and wait for her to come find me.
“COYER! I told you not to…” She stops short at the kitchen door and takes it all in. A look of complete horror on her face. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”
“Oh, my goodness.” She takes two steps inside the kitchen and looks around the room with her mouth gaping open. Her shocked eyes flit from the empty egg shells dripping yolk onto the flour covered counter, to the dirty pans in the sink, to the containers of milk and flour standing haphazardly around the kitchen. OK so the place is a bit of a mess but you can’t make a tasty meal without creating some kind of mess.
“What are y…?” I look up from where I was spreading the pesto onto the rolled out pizza base to find her eyes on my chest. “You’re naked!”
I smirk at her and look down at myself. My sweat pants are hanging low on my hips and my bare chest has a few smears of flour on it. “Hardly naked babe.” I wink at her.
Author Bio

A new secret author duo team up under the pseudonym, Nina Auril. They bonded over their love for ‘maybe’ bad boys, offbeat and colorful females, and a desperate need to stand out from a crowd. Having spent so much time with each other, they finally decided to collaborate and create something amazing to write the kind of stories they want to read. Nina Auril can’t be categorized, and will surprise you at every turn but promise to get your lady bits tingling every time.
Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts