Spring Fling - Falling from Gravity review

Spring Fling: A Romance Anthology



Authors: Ella James, Bethany Lopez, Claudia Burgoa, K.K. Allen, Parker S. Huntington, Cambria Hebert, Nicole French, Grahame Claire, Harloe Rae, Logan Chance, Leslie Pike, Sunniva Dee, Heather M. Orgeron, and Amelia Wilde



Release Date: April 2, 2019



Blurb

Fling: (noun) a short period of enjoyment.

I see you from across the room.
Tall. Dark. Handsome.
Everything I’ve ever dreamed of.



You stare at me.
Our eyes connect.
I know you want me.



And just for tonight, I’ll give in to temptation…
A kiss. Your touch. One wild night.
But when morning comes, I’ll be gone.



Because everyone knows flings can't last...
Or can they?




Warning: This spring is about to get wet. Fourteen authors. Fourteen never-before-seen novellas.




Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/SFlingGR







One-Click for only 99¢!








Falling from Gravity

Oh boy, I was so excited to read this novella and meet the characters from Defying Gravity. I loved Center of Gravity so damn much and have been dying for more of this dance world ever since...

and let me tell you...this novella did not disappoint one bit. It's just as good as any K. K. Allen full novel with her usual heat and flare of angst to keep you going until Tobias and Amelia are back in Defying Gravity.

I loved how they couldn't resist their attraction and how deep they went in just a couple of days sharing their hurts and their dreams and being each other's chearleader. I really loved how Amelia was Tobia's motivational coach, he needed to hear what she had to say, he needed to feel that spark back and she gave him that tenfold. I am simply dying to know how they will work out their relationship in the real world. Camping alone in the middle of nowhere is simple but being back home with their families, mainly Tobia's sister and Amelia's bestfriend... it's bound to be a crazy ride and I can't wait to see how it's all gonna go down. I feel a little drama coming on a whole lot of angst. Give me!

Giveaway!


Two lucky winners will receive a paperback of Spring Fling signed by all the authors and a $50 Gift Card.




Connect with the Authors





























Comments

Popular Posts