Review: Grip by Kennedy Ryan


I'm so mad at myself for not having read this before because I've been seriously missing out! If you guys haven't read this, y'all need to do it! Bristol and Grip have seriously become one of my favorite couples of the year, if not of all time, that's how much I loved these two and their story.

I never thought before picking up this gem or 'Flow' (the prequel) that I'd ever be this invested in a relationship and hoping to God at every chapter I read that they would get together and everything would work out for them! I fell in love with these two right from the very first chapter of the prequel and that never once wavered, no matter what stupid thing each of them did.. I ship them, so hard! My review of 'Flow' is also up on the blog, go check it out here if you haven't yet and see what I mean.

This book was full of sexual tension, and romance even though the relationship was very very very very very slow burn but their love was undeniable beginning through end. Their story is beautiful and I cannot wait to see what happens with these two on 'Still'. If I'm frank with you, I am way scared because I bet they're gonna have to go through a lot of hardships, and taking what they already went through in 'Grip'.. yeah, my anxiety about it is real!

I also loved to read the growth of Bristol's relationship with her family, specially with Rhyson, I loved him too and I can't wait to read his and Kai's story in the 'Soul' series! Hoping to get to that soonish.

I don't know what else to say other than this book is a MUST read and that everyone needs Grip in their lives!!
Rate: 5/5 beautiful stars



BLURB:
Resisting an irresistible force wears you down and turns you out.
I know.
I’ve been doing it for years.
I may not have a musical gift of my own, but I’ve got a nose for talent and an eye for the extraordinary.
And Marlon James – Grip to his fans – is nothing short of extraordinary.
Years ago, we strung together a few magical nights, but I keep those memories in a locked drawer and I’ve thrown away the key.
All that’s left is friendship and work.
He’s on the verge of unimaginable fame, all his dreams poised to come true.
I manage his career, but I can’t seem to manage my heart.
It’s wild, reckless, disobedient.
And it remembers all the things I want to forget.


Read GRIP Today!
(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/2gsx1mB
Amazon UK ➜ http://amzn.to/2gz387W
Amazon CA ➜ http://amzn.to/2vADPJn
Amazon AU ➜ http://amzn.to/2gsH3Em


Add to GoodReads ➜  http://bit.ly/2k1T1rL


Join the Grip Discussion Group:


Find the GRIP Series On Audio!
GRIP ➜ http://bit.ly/GRIPAudiobook



Favorite moments / quotes:


➳ “When they should start . . .” His hand glides up and over my belly and between my breasts. Over the curve of my shoulder and neck until he reaches his destination. He finally taps my temple three times. “Here. They should start here and work their way down because your mind is your most erogenous zone, Bris. I look forward to making you come with my words alone.” (Grip)


➳ Holy hell, I may not want to be bossed around, but Grip is Commander-In-Clit. He can get it anytime he wants. (Bristol)


➳ I do love him too much and don’t have boundaries. I don’t care. This love is the stuff of magic, of fantasy, but so raw and real I can touch it. I can taste it. If for some reason I fall, how many can say they soared this high? (Bristol)

➳ A storm could come, the winds will blow.
 The rain can wash away
But what we have will stand forever, to last another day. 
The world can rail, their weapons clatter.
Let them wage their wars 
But peace I’ve found, and all that matters.
Everything here in your arms.  
(Grip)



Comments

Popular Posts