Review of Royally Endowed by Emma Chase







Title: Royally Endowed
Series: Royally
Author: Emma Chase
Publication: August 14, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult












“So, it’s like a… you jump, I jump, Jack and Rose kind of thing?”
“No.” I take her hand in mind, brushing my thumb against her knuckles.
“You jump… and I’ll be there to catch you.”



This is the 3rd book in the series, if you count the novella it's the 4th though. It tells the story of Ellie, Olivia's little sister and Logan, one of Prince Nicholas' bodyguards. They first appear on the first book in the series 'Royally Screwed' and you could already feel their chemistry back then. I had been waiting for this book since then, I already knew it would be amazing. And god, it really was. No disappointment what so ever. 

I absolutely loved Logan! He was so loyal and dreamy and sexy. There was not one Logan moment I didn't love. 
Ellie, is brave as f*ck. I adored her too, she was sweet and funny, just plain perky and awesome. She just wanted someone to be there for her and Logan was always that person. I loved reading all their moments, there were some pretty cute ones too, since the very beginning.

 I also loved that the plot spaced out so much through time, over the course of at least 5 years. It helped the understanding of their relationship and of how long they secretly harbored feelings towards each other and you could really see how important Logan was in Ellie's life, how much he helped her and protected her and secretly loved her. I really enjoyed it, even though the story is told throughout 5 years, it is very fast passed and the majority of the plot happens after Ellie graduates college at the age of 22 ( Logan is 27).

Logan is a little complex and we get a glimpse of his background but I wish it had been a little more, I felt like that was lacking but maybe it's just because I simply wanted more Logan, or just more period. The book felt a little too short or was it just me? I powered through it in one go so yes, maybe it was just me or not.. Anyway, I loved reading this book and the rest of the series! I absolutely recommend it, specially if you love slow and forbidden romances that will make you swoon and smile a lot and also, fan yourself because when they finally give in to their love, it's HOT!! 


Rating:  4,7/ 5 stars


Blurb: Logan St. James is a smoldering, sexy beast. Sure, he can be a little broody at times—but Ellie Hammond’s willing to overlook that. Because, have you seen him?? 


Sexy. As. Hell. 



And Ellie’s perky enough for both of them.

For years, she’s had a crush on the intense, gorgeous royal security guard—but she doesn’t think he ever saw her, not really. 

To Logan, Ellie was just part of the job—a relative of the royal family he’d sworn to protect. Now, at 22 years old and fresh out of college, she’s determined to put aside her X-rated dreams of pat-downs and pillow talk, and find a real life happily ever after. 

The Queen of Wessco encourages Ellie to follow in her sister’s footsteps and settle down with a prince of her own. Or a duke, a marquis…a viscount would also do nicely. 

But in the pursuit of a fairy tale ending, Ellie learns that the sweetest crushes can be the hardest to let go.
***
Logan St. James grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, in a family on the wrong side of the law. But these days, he covers his tattoos and scars with a respectable suit. He’s handsome, loyal, brave, skilled with his hands and…other body parts. 

Any woman would be proud to call him hers. 

But there’s only one woman he wants. 

For years he’s watched over her, protected her, held her hair back when she was sick, taught her how to throw a punch, and spot a liar.

He dreams of her. Would lay down his life for her. 

But beautiful Ellie Hammond’s off-limits. 

Everybody knows the bodyguard rules: Never lose focus, never let them out of your sight, and never, ever fall in love. 




Comments

Popular Posts