Review: Waking Up Married, Lisa Suzanne



Title: Waking Up Married
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Rock Star Romantic Comedy
Release Date: December 13, 2019




Blurb


I’ve never seen Emily Clarke as anything more than my little sister’s
best friend.



One drunken mistake later, she’s my wife.



My first thought is how to get out of this, except our wedding video has gone
viral and record sales are skyrocketing. My manager thinks following the
newlyweds on the second season of my band’s reality show will keep up the
momentum.



I just have to get Emily to agree to faking this marriage for six months, and
then we can quietly divorce.



Right?



Wrong.



Nothing is quite that simple when feelings blur the line between a contract and
reality.



I ended up with more than just a hangover when I found myself waking up
married.



ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Purchase Links



$3.99 for a limited time!



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited

Review

A rockstar romance and also a bestfriend's brother to lover? Oh yes please!

I think you probably know by now how much a sucker I am for Lisa Suzanne's rockstar romances and Adam well, I think he was pretty special and I could not have loved him more.

Waking Up Married was unputdownable, funny, romantic and had all the things I love in a rockstar romance - a bit of drama, getting to see the band go on tour and having the heroine tag along and an awesome tight-knit family. And of course I can't not mention how Lisa always gives us a bit of her old characters which I LOVE! We always get to see our favorites characters from her and it always makes the book a bit more special in my eyes.

Getting into the main charcaters though, I adored both the hero and heroine. Their story is a bit of a insta love but it didn't bother me because these two have a long history - Adam is Amber's brother who happens to be Emily's bestfriend. And all her life Emily has had a crush on Adam so when she wakes up married to Adam. after a weekend celebrating Amber's birthday in Vegas, she is mindblown and can't help but be a little happy... the teen girl still inside definitely squeeled ahah. These two are forced to stay married for the sake of the reality show and sales. And watching them work up a plan to make things work for both of them is pretty great... soon feelings come back for Emily and Adam realises how the right girl has been in front of his eyes all along. It's a pretty sweet and fun story that will pull you in from the first page until the last.



This an accidental/fake marriage and a bestfriends sibling romance all-in-one and it's a pretty fun and, sometimes a little angsty, ride.

Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with
her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and
college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling
her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.



Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts