5 favorite covers of 2019


Here are my fav covers of this year... no sexy dudes or couples for me although I love those too ahah


6 STAR REVIEW

My first love was my brother’s best friend.
A lead singer in their band.
A picture of rugged perfection.
And a drunk soul mate who couldn’t commit.
My second love was an arrogant baseball player.
A player in every sense of the word.
A smooth-talking, reliable best friend.
And a chance at something beautiful and true.
The problem with having a first and second love?
That would be loving them at the same time.
My story isn’t some sexy triangle.
It’s exquisite agony.
Fate gave me two men to love,
but none of us knew which one I could keep.





6 STAR REVIEW

They say your first kiss should be earned.


Mine was stolen by a devil in a masquerade mask under the black Chicago sky.

They say the vows you take on your wedding day are sacred.

Mine were broken before we left church.

They say your heart only beats for one man.

Mine split and bled for two rivals who fought for it until the bitter end.

I was promised to Angelo Bandini, the heir to one of the most powerful families in the Chicago Outfit.

Then taken by Senator Wolfe Keaton, who held my father’s sins over his head to force me into marriage.

They say that all great love stories have a happy ending.

I, Francesca Rossi, found myself erasing and rewriting mine until the very last chapter.

One kiss.

Two men.

Three lives.

Entwined together.

And somewhere between these two men, I had to find my forever.



FREE IN KU!




4 STAR REVIEW

I give myself to strangers.

When I'm on stage, and when I'm off it.

Whether it's throngs of screaming fans or just one man, it's always outsiders. People who don't know me. Not the real me.

It's easier, because then it's not so obvious that there is no real me. Just layers of lies. 

Then I'm peeled back to the nerve. Showing the world my ugly. Everyone sees me for what I am.

Rightfully so, they hate me.

Almost as much as I hate myself.

I'm willing to hate myself for what I've done. To wither away into some washed up old rock star.

But he doesn't let me.

I want to hate him.

He doesn't let me do that either.


Free in KU



+5 STAR REVIEW

The former Tin Gypsy motorcycle club has everyone in Clifton Forge, Montana convinced they’ve locked their clubhouse doors and ripped off their patches. Everyone but Bryce Ryan. There’s more happening at the club’s garage than muscle car restorations and Harley rebuilds. Her instincts are screaming there’s a story—one she’s going to tell.


As the new owner of the small town’s newspaper, Bryce is hungry for more than birth announcements and obituaries. When a woman is brutally killed and all signs point to the Tin Gypsies, Bryce is determined to expose the club and their leader, Kingston “Dash” Slater, as murderers.

Bryce bests Dash match after match, disappointed her rugged and handsome opponent turns out to be an underwhelming adversary. Secrets are exposed. Truths defeat lies. Bryce is poised to win this battle in a landslide. 

Then Dash breaks all the rules and tips the scales. 

One kiss, and she’s fighting to save more than just her story. She’s fighting to save her heart from the Gypsy King.


+5 STAR REVIEW


 “Victoria, will you marry me?”
Those words changed my life forever…just not in the way it would for most. I had it all until one fateful evening transformed my life in ways I never imagined.
Nine months later, I move to a sleepy little town, hoping to escape the demons of my past. As I attempt to claim back my life, Jude Montgomery enters my world, and things begin to change.
I thought running would appease the nightmares, but I soon discover my past won’t let go. Things are not what they seem, and I begin to question the world as I know it. Jude may hold the answers, but will my love for him blind me to the truth?

Does the flap of a butterfly’s wings in Brazil set off a tornado in Texas? In my case, yes, it does. Will the truth set me free? Or will it imprison us both?
My name is Victoria Armstrong, and this is my story…I think. 


Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y6cz6ba6

UK
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y4mfje2p

Australia
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y2o3pfxw

Canada
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/yxdvu2ts

Comments

Popular Posts