Review: Disgraceful, Autumn Grey




Title: Disgraceful

Series: Grace Trilogy #2
Author: Autumn Grey
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: May 17, 2019




Blurb

I knew falling for him was wrong. I
did it anyway, his half smiles and blue eyes pulling me deeper.  Blue eyes that made me soar. He wasn’t mine
to keep, though. And like all good and rare things, it came to an end.

Then he strolls into my life, armed with
dimples and gray eyes. Gray eyes that ground me. He smashes through my
defenses, stealing what is left of my heart.

Now my heart is a war
zone, past and present battling for my forever.

They say lightning
doesn’t strike the same place twice. I call bullshit on that theory.




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Review

I think I'm still processing everything that happened in  this book... there were so many emotions. But honestly for me what pervailed beginning to end was pure damn ANGST. My goodness, Autumn about killed me and I have no doubt you'll agree with me when you read it. I had been expecting it, I mean I knew how their story had ended before and I knew it was still going to be angsty as heck but I actually had no idea the kind of angst Autumn had in store for us. My heart was constantly acking for Sol, and Grace too but mostly Sol.

Ok, so I think everyone knows this from the blurb and all the teasers that there's a new guy in Grace's life so yes this book is a love triangle.. and boy this might have been one of the angstiest and hardest ones I had to read because that new guy is kind of hard not love too. And trust me I was trying really hard not to like him and I was on pins and needles hoping for him to do something wrong so neither I or Grace had to like anymore. BECAUSE I'M #TEAMSOL ALL THE WAY FOREVER! He's my baby, and I want him happy and to get his girl back!

But yes he was super cute and he really liked Grace BUT he also has baggage, physically and emotionally and that baggage makes him jealous and when he's jealous he is a jerk, so yeah he ain't perfect. Grace is very conflicted, she's still in love with Sol and trying to move on but what she feels for him is unbreakable, unstoppable, then again she really likes the new guy too. I love Grace but I did not like some of her actions, some of her decisions. I get that she wanted to be 1st in Sol's life but I feel like she only ever thought of how he was struggling too after she did something wrong and I just ugh. I really didn't want her and the new guy to happen or for things to go that far because now everyone is hurt and things are not gonna end well on anyone's end no matter who she ends up with. Because I know that third and final book is gonna be angst filled too, I feel a lot of emotions are coming after that ending, and some drama and a whole lot of hurt.

Disgraceful was angst filled goodness through and through. You will feel conflicted (or not) alongside Grace and you will go through things with her like they are happening to you. Autumn's writing is just as beautiful and powerful as ever, and she managed to love her characters more and more. Sol, I just love him to pieces. Grace, I love her but I hate some of her thoughts/actions and new guy well I've said enough on that. But even there's so much more to this trilogy than just the three main characters... there's a lot of second plot lines that I just want more of! I love all the side characters, Ian and MJ are couple and bff goals!!And Grace's mom, I adore her! + all the new characters, I want most of them to get their own books!!! Need them.

As I said, I am and will always be #TeamSol, they are two pieces of the same soul and they are meant to be together. Sol deserves to get his girl after everything he's been through... he's found himself again, kind of and he's ready to fight for her. And he's gonna have to fight hard because she is currently taken by the new guy and things are quite serious. Autumn about killed me with that ending, for real. I was not expecting something like that... then again that moment showed exactly who she should be with. New guy showed his true colors again and Sol was cool, collected and a freaking hero. I could conjure up a thousand theories for how the 3rd book will start but I know Autumn will end up surprising me anyway with something I won't see coming and you know what... I cannot wait. Make my heart hurt reall good but please don't hurt my baby or I will hurt you (kidding, I love you).



Also Available


99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Author Bio

Autumn enjoys writing angsty romance, featuring flawed and
quirky characters and hard-won happy ever afters. When she’s not working as a
nurse assistant, you’ll find her behind keyboard writing stories, or curled up
on the couch with a book. Her work has been featured in USA Today’s Happy Ever
After.



She lives with her two children and one fur baby, enjoys good wine and
binge-watching TV shows whenever she can.




Author Links


Giveaway

Comments

Popular Posts