Review: TRICK YOU, TRACY LORRAINE

🔥💓 NOW LIVE & FREE WITH KU 💓🔥

TRICK YOU by Tracy Lorraine is now live and free to read with kindleunlimited. 

ONE-CLICK YOUR COPY NOW - mybook.to/TrickYou

𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿...

But I knew she would never go for the real me.

She was beautiful, smart and funny—everything I could want.

And I was... well. Me.

Tattooed, foul mouthed, bad boy.

I told one little white lie hoping to meet someone different. And I did.

Danniella Abbot.

She wasn’t who I was expecting, and I guess she could say the same, because Danni made it very clear she wasn’t interested in me or my reasons for lying.

The fact that she was my best friend’s little sister only complicated an already impossible situation.

I didn’t intend on tricking her. I just wanted her to give me a chance, to discover who I am underneath the ink.

She can fight me all she likes because we both know that I’m exactly her type. She just doesn’t know it yet.

What happens when you wake up married to the woman you tricked into a date?

You kiss the bride and prove her wrong.

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨:

ONLY 99c FOR TWO DAYS ONLY *𝘍𝘙𝘌𝘌 𝘪𝘯 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘓𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘓𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘛𝘌𝘋*

The audiobook for TRICK YOU is coming soon. It's duet narration again by Shane East and Stella Hunter. To be alerted when it's like, sign up here: https://bit.ly/AUDIOALERT

REVIEW

Gah, this was my favorite Tracy Lorraine book to date! I legit loved it so much. Carter was a bit of a broken hero who had me falling at his feet since Hate You but I just fell more and more as I got to know him in his own book. He was adorable yet so sexy and he cared so much for Dani. Sigh. I loved that he didn't give up on her and basically "forced" her to make it work. She honestly got on my nerves in the beginning because she was hurting him with her dismissal and judgment, and it hurt to see that happen knowing his story. But the more time they spent together, the more she saw of him and the amazing person he was, she fell hard and realized he was perfect for her. 

I just loved them together. Their story was super fun and exciting but also a tad emotional, which is my kind of jam. I love getting both these sides in a book, for me it makes the perfect story and these two were perfect for me. I enjoyed this book way more than Hate You but I still loved that Zack and Biff were a part of this book a lot. This whole gang is super fun and I just love all the coincidences amonsgt them. And I'm already so excited for the next book, as always we got majors hints. Poor Zack! But also lucky him, his bff's will forever be family ahah.

Trick You was one of my favorite 'wake up married in Vegas' romances I've ever read. This couple will steal your heart and you'll root so hard for Carter to convince his girl they are meant to be.

Comments

Popular Posts