Review: More of You, Laura Pavlov


Title: More of You

Series: Love You More Rock Star Romance #2
Author: Laura Pavlov


Genre: New Adult Rock Star Romance
Release Date: April 7, 2020





Blurb


When good goes bad in the latest installment of Laura
Pavlov’s star-crossed lovers
 
trilogy, you’ll want to be there every step of the way.

Life is sweet until it’s not…
I followed my dreams when I wanted to follow my heart.
I spent the summer touring with the band. Cruz Winslow is
the love of my life and 
being with him 24/7 was amazing, until it came to an end.
I needed to go back to school while he finished up his
commitment to Exiled.
But, that one decision threatened to tear us apart.
And although I knew a long-distance relationship would
be challenging—the time 
change, classes, studying for exams didn’t help.
Being away from one another was more difficult than I ever
imagined.
There was no doubt in my mind he was the one for me, but was
true love going to be 
enough?
Because I gave him my heart, and he promised me
forever…

I’m living a dream that isn’t even mine…
As the lead singer of Exiled, I’ve become a
household name, and everyone wants a piece 
of me.
I’m trying to maintain a relationship with my girlfriend—but
the road was a cruel 
mistress and wouldn’t let go.
I’m chained to my band, chained to my fans, and chained to
my family. And I don’t want 
any of it —all I want is More Jade.
After Jade leaves for school, I miss her like hell and
backslide into my old ways.
It kills me because she’s the one person I don’t want to
disappoint.
I love her so much, but deep down I know she deserves a hell
of a lot better than 
me.
I know I need to set her free.
But I can’t let her go…

Because what if she doesn’t come back?







Purchase Links 

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Review
I took a few days after finsihing this baby to get my thoughts together to write this review. Did it work? Probably not! My heart is still a bit of a mess and, most of all, so anxious for the final book. I haven't been able to stop thinking about these two. I honestly don't know what it is but ever since I met these two, I fell so in love with them, to the point that they became one of my new favorite OTPs. That is some serious talk right there but it's true. I love Jade and Cruz SOOO much. They kind of put my heart through the ringer in the second installement of their story.

I don't want to spoil anything but gosh these two go through so much in this book. It's kind of insane. So much happens, some really amazing things, some really sad things, things you weren't expecting, things you feared... there is so much going on. 


I loved reading about the band on the road even thought things were a mess when it came to the inner relationships of the guys. Dex is an even bigger jerk than in book one, so is Cruz's dad. These two play some really important roles in this book... I did not expect everything surrounding these two to happen, it was crazy. When it comes to Cruz and Jade's relationship, it's kind of a complete rollercoaster, had a lot of ups and a lot of downs. They love each other so much but sometimes love just isn't enough. The long distance relationship really gets to Cruz and he goes down a road I wasn't expecting but maybe should have seen coming. 


Lennon really surprised me. I already sort of loved him in book 1 even with all his faults but in this book, he made me proud. It was so amazing to see him thrive, fall in love and just be content in what he was doing. It was almost like he and Cruz switched places in this book, which is sad but true. I feel like it's gonna really give them the chance to improve their relationship and work through all the BS within their family. I hope they come out on top of everything. 


Wow this is review is turning out to be the size of an essay lol. I'll try to wrap it up aha. Anyway, obviously this book doesn't end in a HEA, it ends in a sort of cliffy... it's one of hope though. At the point this book ends, it's sad but you know that it isn't over for these two and it's time for them to grow on their own before they can truly make their relationship work. It's not like there is no love between them, quite the opposite, there is so much love for each other but sometimes it isn't enough, sometimes they need to work on other things to be able to make it work and I have no doubt they will. They'll both live and experience things that will change them, make them grow, make them better people and be in the right place to get back together and make it last forever.


Gosh, I'm getting emotional ahah. I just love them so much and I need the final book asap. I could read about these two forever and never get tired. They are so precious and special. Guys, if you love rockstar romances, college romances and angsty books, please do yourself a favor and pick up this wonderful trilogy! You won't regret it! 

Laura Pavlov created one of my new favorite trope combos in this story and I love it so much. Her writing is amazing and the song lyrics oh my god guys, they are so beautiful, so gripping and emotional. I would love to see these songs come to life! And the relatiosnhip she created in Cruz and Jade gosh it's so amazing and real and I just love the love between these two. Thank you for giving me these characters Laura! <3




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


Releasing April 21

$1.99 for pre-order only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Author Bio


Laura Pavlov writes sweet and sexy contemporary romance that
will make you both laugh and cry. She is happily married to her college
sweetheart, mom to two awesome almost-grown kids, and dog-whisperer to a couple
crazy yorkies. Laura resides in Las Vegas where she is living her own happily
ever after.


Author Links


Comments

Popular Posts