Review: More of Us, Laura Pavlov



Title: More of Us

Series: Love You More Rock Star Romance #3
Author: Laura Pavlov


Genre: New Adult Rock Star Romance
Release Date: April 21, 2020





Blurb


Cruz Winslow broke me…
Everything was so good, we were so right, but life managed
to tear us apart—and Cruz 
shattered my heart in a million little pieces in the
process.
I know now that I need to figure out life on my own.
Find out who I am without him.
But walking away is the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
He’s the love of my life and the thought of living
without him is more than I can bare.

Jade Moore trusted me with her heart—and I betrayed
it...
Rock bottom is an ugly place and I don’t plan on going back.
My relapse cost me everything and now I’m putting my life
back together.
But to make it complete, I need Jade.
I need to win her back.
I know we’re meant to be together and I’m going to make that
happen because living 
without her isn’t an option.
At least not one I can live with.
But will she ever be able to forgive me and the sins of my
past?





Review
I cannot believe it's already over... I would keep on reading about these two forever. I'm kinda sad that I won't get more of them. I don't really know why but I fell madly in love with these two characters ever since I started the first book and with every new book in the trilogy I only loved them more.

Laura really created one of my favorite series and couples in these two. I honestly have so much love for them. This trilogy was beyond spectacular and way more than I have ever hoped. This couple goes through all the turmoil revolving a long distance relationship, a life in the fast/famous lane, a life of rock and roll and so much more! These two's journey is filled with excitment, drama, angst and so so much love.

Both Jade and Cruz have some awesome friends and I completely adore them and wish the other bandmates and Jade bff's would get their own books ehe. But they also have some terrible people in their lives as well, ones that play important, life changing roles in their journey. Oh and what a journey it is!! In book 1 you get to see them fall madly in love with each other, in book 2 you get to see them suffer through a long distance relationship, bad choices that lead to terrible events and a break-up that will have your heart aching so bad and in book 3 you see them grow up, turn their lives around and find their way back to each other's arms.

Cruz works very hard in getting better, getting sober and doing everything in his power to turn his life around. He listens to what Jade wants and gives her space and time, all the while he never lets her forget how much he loves her and will always be there for her. The breakup gives them the chance to grow as individuals and to strengthen their bond and friendship. It is beautiful to watch them together even when they are not in a relatinship, they have such a strong connection and truly care deeply for one another. Real soulmates right here.

I adored this book. I loved the way they worked everything out, slowly but surely and how they never stopped talking and being friends. Cruz proved to Jade that she was his forever and he was willing to do anything to be with her. And that all just made me love him more. *Sigh*

More of Us was an outstanding ending to this trilogy. It wasn't angsty like More of You (thank god, I wouldn't have survived another one aha), it was sweet, it was beautiful and just so heart warming. The ending, the epilogue... it was all so sweet. I adored it and gosh I just love these two so so much. They will forever stay with me.

Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


Author Bio


Laura Pavlov writes sweet and sexy contemporary romance that
will make you both laugh and cry. She is happily married to her college
sweetheart, mom to two awesome almost-grown kids, and dog-whisperer to a couple
crazy yorkies. Laura resides in Las Vegas where she is living her own happily
ever after.


Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts