Review: More Jade, Laura Pavlov


Title: More Jade

Series: Love You More Rock Star Romance #1
Author: Laura Pavlov


Genre: New Adult Rock Star Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2020


Blurb


And then I met Cruz Winslow…
He’s everything I’m not, and then some — a
budding musician, he’s cocky and arrogant. He’s at ease in every situation
and treats me like I’m the only person who exists.
Together we’re in sync with everything we do and I’m falling
hard and fast for him.
He’s also a complicated boy and although I can’t begin
to understand the life he’s lived, I want to be there for him in every way
possible.
And that’s how it happened.
Slowly but surely, he’s captured my heart —
One I wasn’t prepared to give away…

Jade Moore is not my type…
She’s a good girl and has her entire life mapped out. I’ve
never met anyone like her.    
The girl is disciplined and determined.
I’m not.
She follows the rules.
I don’t.
She’s sunshine and girl next door.
I’m sex and booze.
We don’t mix.
But from the minute I lay my eyes on her, I’m done for.
She’s everything I never knew  
I wanted…
And now all I want is…more Jade. 



Purchase Links 

99c for TODAY only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Review
Laura Pavlov managed to steal my heart with this college and rockstar romance combo. Jade and Cruz made me soft from the get go.

Cruz's life is already filled with all the glamour, fakeness and drugs of a rockstar life even before their band goes big, thanks to his father's money. His family is nothing like a typical family, they are the opposite of a loving supporting family and my heart broke for Cruz and all that he had to put up with for his brother and all that he is willing to give up for him too. Things are so complicated and I know the future will be even more so. Going on tour with two bandmates who easily get lost to the money and drug side of the rockstar life is bound to cause some ruckus and trouble. I'm scared of what the future will look like for Cruz.

Jade found the love of her life when she least expected it and everything is perfect until her boyfriend's band gets signed. Now, they won't get to spend so much time together. She'll be working on her degree while Cruz goes on to tour the country. I can't wait to see how they'll deal with the long distance and all the things that may arise on the way

This couple owned my heart. I adore them so much. Their first encounters were funny and Jade gave Cruz plenty of sass and I loved that about her. Jade is not your typical nerd or virgin heroine. She had so much sass, determination and strength in her. I love this girl. And Cruz is definitely not your typical arrogant, selfish rockstar either. He has so much heart and is so selfless. I flew in love with him. He was so sweet and the way he fell for Jade and was so soft for her. Swoon.

More Jade is the first book in a trilogy. It is not your typicaly rockstar romance but is just as good if not better. I simply cannot wait for book 2 and 3, I just need more of these two stat. I even tried to read this book slowly so I had more time with these characters, that's how much I adored them. I can't wait for more of Jade and Cruz and their friends too.
Excerpt

"Are you seriously reading my text? You know that's an
invasion of privacy," she said. 
She was angry, which told me she was as frustrated as I
was. 
"What if I am? Maybe I'm looking out for you. You
shouldn't meet random dudes alone. Who knows what he's capable of?"
"You're insane. He's a super nice guy. He didn't even
do anything. Your bully of a bouncer made it into a big thing and now he feels
terrible."
"My bully of a bouncer? He saved your ass. And he was
doing me a favor, so you're welcome," I said, dropping my book on the
table. 
"I knew you were behind it. Have you always been a
hypocrite, or is this new for you?"
I laughed. She was fucking hilarious. "I think always is
safe."
"You had a naked girl in your room yesterday. Why
do you care who I talk to?"
"I don't know." It was the truth.
"Wow. What a great answer. Let me know when you figure
it out. Can we get to work? I have a friend to meet for coffee at noon."
She gave me a fake smile and responded to the douchebag.

Author Bio


Laura Pavlov writes sweet and sexy contemporary romance that
will make you both laugh and cry. She is happily married to her college
sweetheart, mom to two awesome almost-grown kids, and dog-whisperer to a couple
crazy yorkies. Laura resides in Las Vegas where she is living her own happily
ever after.


Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts