Review: Always Yours, Kennedy Fox


Rehearsals, leotards, and textbooks—that was my life. 

Dancing is all I’ve ever known, but when Liam’s problems turn everything upside down, I’m thrust into a world I know nothing about. Secrets and betrayal changed the man I’ve fallen for and he isn’t who I thought he was. Regardless, Liam is all I’ve ever wanted and though I’m struggling with my emotions, deep down I’d do anything for him. 

When Liam admitted his true feelings, things finally fell into place. Now they’re falling apart. Saving our relationship is his top priority, but keeping him alive is mine. Corruption and power are their game and Liam is nothing more than a pawn. Playing by the rules won’t end well, but I can’t let him fight alone this time. 

Our happily ever after is so close I can taste it, but then it quickly crashes and burns, threatening to destroy us. Giving up on the love of my life isn’t an option, but in the end I might not be able to save him. 

Get Your Copy HERE:


ALWAYS YOURS is a slow-burn, intense romance wrapped up in a suspenseful beautiful love story. It's book 2 in the Liam & Madelyn duet and must be read in order. 
Pick up ALWAYS MINE here: https://kennedyfoxbooks.com/always-mine/

 

REVIEW

It's been a couple of days since I finished this baby and wow I still can't believe this series is actually over. I feel like every new series these two ladies give me becomes better than the last... these three couples wow they were all put through hell... all different circles of it but hell nevertheless. I, of course, and anyone who read this was put through hell right alongside these characters and boy did I grow to love them more with each chapter. I'm gonna miss this world so so much.

Liam and Maddie, I feel like they got the worst circle... years and years of longing for one another and when things started to fall right into place a tornado named Victoria flew over their relationship and put everything on the line. 

I love how this book started. The time Maddie spent on the cabin was so enjoyable to me and the reason for that is TYLER! Oh my god, this book was as much his as it was Liam and Maddies and I won't complain one bit because omg did I love the guy. I cannot wait to get his story and just more of him. He was spectactular, the kind of friend willing to go to the ends of the earth for his loved ones. What he got in the end broke my heart so I can't wait to see him get his revenge and get his girl. Gah, I already know it's gonna be so good.

I was at 30% of this book and everything was really good and I thought to myself if this ended here it would be such a good ending but then again there was still 70% left and knowing these ladies the shoe was about to drop and oh man did it... I anticipated that move because I knew something bad was about to go down. Don't get me wrong I love when I can figure out what is about to happen ahah and that one move I saw it coming... I'm quite good at picking up hints these days. But it was only that one move, the rest I had no clue what was about to go down and it was so much. I had no clue what I was in for...again. Kennedy Fox really bought the big guns with this duet. Each duet in the series was more suspenseful than the last and with these two the same happened with each book. You think you got the worst in Always Mine? Just you wait! 

My heart hurt so much for these two and everything that they had to go through to be together. The times where they were apart or scared about what happened next broke me. But then those sweet moments became even sweeter and I just- I adore them. Tyler. again, was an amazing surprise and I think I might already love him as much as Liam gah *hides*. 

Maddie and Liam never had it easy, not since the very first moment they met; their journey had more obstacles than a obstacle course but they overcame them all and got the ending they deserved. These two really were an EPIC ending to the roommates series and I now very much understand why they were the last couple. I enjoyed every single second I got to spend with these three couples, even when I was bawling my eyes out or my stomach ached with anxiety. I'm gonna miss them but I'm sure I'll revisit them time and time again. AND, I'm so bloody ready for the next series (like usual)!!


Brooke Cumberland and Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors
who teamed up under the USA Today pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of
Hallmark movies & overpriced coffee. When they aren’t bonding over romantic
comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to
collaborate under a pseudonym and have some fun creating new characters that’ll
make you blush and your heart melt. If you enjoy romance stories with sexy,
tattooed alpha males and smart, quirky, independent women, then a Kennedy Fox
book is for you! They’re looking forward to bringing you many more stories to
fall in love with!
Keep up with
all their social media platforms for updates & info!

Comments

Popular Posts