LIVE: Rewrite the Stars, Charleigh Rose


Title: Rewrite the Stars
Author: Charleigh Rose
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: October 25, 2018
Cover Designer: Letitia Hasser @RBA Designs
Cover Model: Lucas Facchini





Evangeline Thorne is privileged. 
Beautiful and popular, if not a little jaded. 
A chance encounter with a green-eyed stuntman sets off a chain of events that turns her perfect, little world upside down.
Short on options and desperate for adventure, she joins the traveling carnival for the summer.
Thrust into a world full of drama, deception, and secrecy, Evangeline tries to find herself and protect her heart in the process. 

Sebastian McAllister is cursed.
He knows better than to think otherwise. 
He’s content to live out the rest of his life traveling the country as one of the four Sons of Eastlake, seeking thrills the only way he knows how. 
The one thing he doesn’t see coming is the spoiled blond with stars in her eyes. 
The only problem is, the more time he spends with her, the more hope starts to stir in his dormant heart. 

Too bad hope is a dangerous thing when you’re a McAllister.

R-E-V-I-E-W
Rate: 6/5🌟

I finished this book early today and as soon as I finished it, I already wanted to start reading it again. I didn’t want to part with these characters. I could live in their world forever. They sucked me into their orbit from the get-go and now I’m sad the journey is over and there is no more Evan and Seb for me to enjoy.


This story is very unique and I loved it so much. I hope Charleigh is planning on writing a book for each of the McAllisters. I know Ero’s would be so so much fun. 


But Seb and Evan oh my god! I don’t even have words... They were so good together, there was so much fire between them, lord!! Honestly y’all, you are going to die the best possible bookworm death. Everything about these two was so hot, all their fiery interactions, their comebacks, it was so fun and sexy... and the chemistry between them... oh boy when it exploded it was epically hot, just e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Fire blazing hot, fan-self hot, you get me?! So so good! 

I mean Charleigh always give is fire but this was book was on another level. The plot was so well thought out, so good and there was so much to it - sexiness, suspense, emotion, recklessness, plain old fun. Ah, I’m obsessed. I have the scenes playing in a reel through my head and it just makes me want to pick up the book again and start reading it like it was the first time. 


You guys need to read this. For fans of Charleigh’s previous books, it’s a must read but it’s one for those who’ve never read her too, because you can experience her at her best. 


Honestly, Asher who? No no no, I still love him but Seb might have stolen the show, that’s how much I loved him. The badass stuntman, sexy af and a dirty as heck mouth, #giveme. I honestly drooled over him. Gah, he was just *heart eyes* everything! And them sex scenes, holly mollie! He was... can’t even think of a proper word that will make him justice. 

Evan was so strong, she put a b*tch front to hide her emotions from those around and to not show weakness but there was so much emotion and feelings inside her. Seb could read her good, and he cared for her when no one else seemed to, even when he barely knew her and even when he tried to hide it. He saved her from a lonely, sad, uneventful summer and instead gave her the best wildest ride of her life. 


I’m gonna stop here so I don’t spoil anything for anyone. But please do yourself a favor and read this one. It’s unlike anything I have ever read and it’s the best damn thing, seriously I am obsessed. I’m getting that gorgeous paperback and rereading this asap. I really think this is my new favorite CR book, no matter how much I loved Bad Habit (which I really really do), this one was so amazing, it completely stole all the thunder. I wanted more Seb and if there’s one thing to complain about it’s that ending. It was very rushed and even though it was very sweet and I adored it, I wish it had been longer, some of the scenes could have been extended and shit. I could have had a little more time and a little more of my Sebastian and my Evangeline. 




HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts