Review: Interception, Lisa Suzanne




Title: Interception
Series: Love Triangle Duet #1
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 29, 2019




Blurb


All I wanted was a second chance.

Now I’m torn between the pro football player and the rock star, the one I
always wanted and the one I was too blind to notice, my high school sweetheart
and my best friend.

Is it possible to be in love with two different men at the same time?

The answer is yes, and I don’t know how to choose one without hurting the other...
and myself. I need to figure out which man belongs in my future and which is
better left in the past.

Will the football player grab the top spot in my heart, or will the rock star
make his own interception? 





REVIEW

Lisa is one of the very few authors that has me reading love triangles. I don't particularly like them but I'll read hers because I know they are good, they aren't that hard to read and I am always happy with how they end.

Delaney has to make a choice between her high school sweetheart, now a professional football player and her bestfriend from high school, now a sexy rockstar. She is very undecisive and she goes back between the two a lot and trust me that is frustrating. But she just wants to make the right decision, she loves them both. One she has loved for over a decade, even from a distance and now that he's back in her life and wants to try again, she has to see if they are as perfect as before. The other has just stolen her attention, sweet as ever and so so sexy she just can't resist him. And there's also the fact that he just confessed that he loved her all along too.

Right from the beginning, it's pretty easy to pick who's team you are on. It was #TeamGavin for me even before I really started the book. Let's just say I like a rock star much more than I like an athlete and Gavin proved to me with each chapter that I was on the right team. Chase never really felt right to me, the way he and Delaney ended things back in high school and how he never got in touch with her for 10 years knowing what happened to her after he left. It just felt wrong to me and then at the reunion... sorry Chase, Gavin is just so much better and more considerate.

As always the book ends in an epic cliffhanger that will have you so pissed and wishing you could grab certain characters and shake them, scream at them and open their eyes to what's right in from of them. I gotta admit I'm scared for Delaney. I have no idea who she's gonna pick because every day she goes back and forth between the two and there is a chance she might pick the wrong guy, the one who isn't it for the right reasons.

I'm on pins and needles waiting for book 2, to find out what Delaney will do, who she'll choose and how things will play out. Once again Lisa has completely captivated me and I'm so invested in this story and Delaney's choice. My heart is set on Gavin and I truly hope he finally gets the girl.

Purchase Links


$2.99 for a limited time!



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited


Coming Soon


Releasing September 12, 2019

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with
her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and
college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling
her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.



Author Links



Comments

Popular Posts