Review: Center of Gravity, K. K. Allen


Center of Gravity, an all-new standalone emotional, Forbidden Sports Romance by K.K. Allen is AVAILABLE NOW!

Synopsis

Lex
I came to L.A. with dreams bigger than me.
To learn from the best choreographers in the business and secure a professional dance gig working for Hollywood’s elite.
Everything was going according to plan—until I was literally shoved into the arms of the one man who could make or break my career.
Come to find out, it wasn’t my career I had to worry about.
It was my heart.
Theo
Everything about Alexandra “Lex” Quinn screamed amateur, save for the way she moved across the dance floor.
She was athleticism and grace, precision and passion, and she had a stage presence I couldn’t tear my eyes from.
I wanted her...on my team, in my bed.
There was only one problem...
I couldn’t have both.

Grab your Copy Today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/CenterofGravityKK
Add it to your TBR - smarturl.it/CenterofGravity_TBR



Review

I fell in love with K. K. Allen's words the very first time I read one of her books.  She has a talent for telling her stories so beautifully and Center of Gravity was no different. It wasn't an angst filled one even though it still had a bit of it. This book was a sports romance unlike any other I've read before and I really freaking loved it. It felt like a Step Up movie was flashing in front of my eyes, only 100 times better and you must know Step Up movies are one of my guilty (not so guilty) pleasures. I'm obsessed with them, so it came as no surprise that I completely irrevocably loved everything about this book and I wanted to reread it as soon as it ended.

The reading experience was phenomenal, KK has links to the dances and getting that visual made the experience even better. And just Theo and Lex, swoon! They were so perfect and fun and I just loved them to pieces. Their story was full of  undeniable chemistry and a connection so powerful it was insane. They had their fair share of hate/love, rivalry and the dramas of the dancing world and celebrities and it was so fun to read. I really love the secondary characters too, Lex's best friends is the man and I loved him!! But Theo and Lex were both such special and unique characters, you must meet them!

Center of Gravity is a MUST read! I honestly need more books like this in my life. And the cover is perfect... if you thought it was gorgeous, well you're right and you are in for such a treat because this book matches its cover 10 fold.

About K.K. Allen
K.K. Allen is an award-winning Contemporary Romance author, University of Washington Alumni, and Seattle Seahawk fan!!
K.K.'s debut romance novel, Up in the Treehouse, was named the Best New Adult Book of the Year by RT Book Reviews, an honor beyond belief! Named the Queen of Angst by her readers, K.K. promises to take your emotions on an epic ride every single time with very real, coming of age romance stories.
At age twelve, K.K. picked up a pen and wrote her first novel, a YA rock star romance that will never see the light of day :) She continued filling notebooks until she was finally ready to share her work with the world.
K.K. currently lives in central Florida with her son, works full time as a Digital Producer by day, and writes every other waking hour.

Follow K.K. Allen


Comments

Popular Posts