Review: Be My Brayshaw, Meagan Brandy



⚓️⚓️⚓ REVIEW TOUR ⚓️⚓️⚓️

The highly anticipated BE MY BRAYSHAW by MEAGAN BRANDY is NOW LIVE !!!

Grab your copy today, also available on Kindle Unlimited. 

Universal → https://geni.us/BMBC
Paperback → https://geni.us/BMBCPB
Add to your TBR → https://geni.us/BMBCG



Synopsis

“Cross one, cross all.”

That’s the Brayshaw way. 

She should have realized this before sliding into our world with secrets too big to bury.
She didn’t and now the target is on her back.

The day her lies came crashing down, I should have forced her out.
Instead, I locked her in, and with the promise I would never be hers. 



I resisted, fought against us.
I caved. 

I tasted what became my newfound favorite flavor and fell hard for the little liar.

But then the depth of her treachery reveals itself, and with it a reminder.

Our town is a twisted place, and with truth comes trouble.

In the blink of an eye, my world is split at its core, and I’m faced with an impossible decision, one that leads to a single outcome...

Betrayal.



I had to take a day to get my thoughts in order after binging this baby in one day. I DEVOURED THE CRAP OUT OF THIS BOOK! Once I started, I just could not stop. It was truly unputdownable for me. I took the day off everything just to read it ahah. It was so amazing to be back in the Brayshaw world. Getting to see all the gang, welcoming a new member, getting new povs, seeing Daddy Cap front and center... I loved it all so much. 
I adored everyone's moments with Zoey. She was adorable and just made everyone melt whenever she was around, me included. How everyone loved that little girl so hard and put her above everything else. I'm dying to see Maddoc and Raven as parents omg. Seeing them mentally prepare themselves to the idea of being parents was so cute, I love that they are so worried... they'll be amazing parents. That baby will be so loved and well protected!!
Victoria freaking stole my heart. Just like Raven, she is a badass female. But I think she is even more selfless and has such a big heart. Gah, I loved her so much. She truly belonged with the boys and Raven. And seeing her fight for her spot hurt but was also amazing. She was put through so much throughout her life and this book, my heart could barely take it. There were so many moments that got to me... I teared like 3-4 times and most of them were all thanks to Vic and how I felt so much for what she was going through. 
So much happens. So many more truths and secrets uncovered. So many unexpected things happening and shocking me to the ground. There were things I found easy to figure out but when the time came Meagan still managed to shock me and through me off. Her plotting is truly amazing. I can't f*cking wait to see what she has planned for Royce omg. The bread crumbs we got... that freaking ending! I need inside his brain STAT! I need to know what he's planning. 
Be My Brayshaw is another amazing book within this epic series. And dare I say, it was the best one yet. I freaking loved Victoria so hard, Zoey melted my heart and although Cap disappointed me a bit sometimes... I still loved him so much and gosh his and Zoey's moments were the best *-* I loved hanging out with everyone, even Chloe omg. This book was just amazing. Cap and Victoria had this back and forth... slow burn romance yet not exactly that just had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. I kind of loved the power/ jealousy games they played. Wanting each other yet not giving in completely. They were hot!! Gah, just thinking about them makes me want to reread!! Read this baby, it will not disappoint!!



Read Chapter One Here → meaganbrandy.com/bmb
Listen to the playlist on Spotify here → https://geni.us/BMBCPlaylist

Be My Brayshaw can be read as a complete standalone. 



Connect With Meagan Brandy


Website → meaganbrandy.com
Blogger Newsletter → www.meaganbrandy.com/bloggers
Books by Meagan Brandy → meaganbrandy.com/books

Comments

Popular Posts