Review: Hitching the Cowboy, Kennedy Fox


Wedding bells are the last thing on twenty-two year old Riley Bishop’s mind, but that’s exactly what he hears after waking up in Vegas next to a woman he just met—his new wife. 
He never saw her coming, but she might be worth the risk.


Zoey Mitchell is high on life, free spirited, and adventurous. However, learning she married a rowdy cowboy after a night of partying is not what she expected—even for her. 



She’s risking it all, gambling with her heart.


Deciding to give their instant marriage a chance, Zoey moves from her big city life to a small town Texas ranch. She has to know if their connection is based on more than just a wild one-night stand before announcing to her family that she got hitched. 

One moment changes everything—for better or worse—and a secret could destroy them both. 

Get Your Copy HERE:


REVIEW
I don't know how these ladies do it. BUT they make me fall more in love with their writing and characters with each new book.

It feels like I waited years for this book, it was something me and a friend dreamed about and ever since it was announced, we have been ecstatic and counting down the days, And to finally read this book and fall in love with it from the very first page... the wait couldn't have been more worth it.

Being back at the Circle B Ranch and with all the Bishops and their friends is the best thing ever!! Getting to see all the little ones grown up and living their own lives, falling in love or getting in trouble was so so fun. The relationships they have, the banter, the sibling playfullness was so great. AND the parent-kids relationships were so great to see too. I, of course, wish I had seen more of Jackson but we did get to see or hear about most of the characters we had met before.  All the Bishops and their wives are awesome parents and I loved seeing them again so much.

There are many parallels that can made between Riley and Alex and I loved that, it truly was like father, like son ahah. I love them both but I think Riley definitely stole his father's place. I loved him from the very first second, he was so fun and sweet. And gosh, his friendship with Diesel gave Alex and Dylan a run for their money and I dare say, they totally beat them ahah. Their dares were epic!

Riley and Diesel's trip to Vegas was hilarious. I swear I was laughing my but off with these two and their shenanigans. And when Riley first saw Zoey, you could see that there was already something pulling them together and I enjoyed how everything between them played out in Vegas. It was fun and oh so sexy.

Back at the ranch, Riley is bummed out for having to leave Zoey in Vegas so soon, so when she shows up a few months later to give their marriage a real shot, he's simply over the moon. Watching him with her and putting a real effort into their relationship, and making her not only fall in love with him but with the Ranch and his whole family was super sweet. I love this family so so much and Zoey just proved once again how impossible it is not to fall in love with all of them.


I simply loved this book and I have a feeling this whole series is gonna be bomb and even better than the Bishop Brothers, which coming from me is truly saying something because that is one my favorite series. We got to see a lot of Rowan too cause she's Riley's sister and all the little bread crumbs we got of her book had me dying... I CANNOT WAIT. Rowan and Diesel, I'll be waiting for you. Very impatiently. Brother's best friend to lover is MY JAM and I mean Diesel was so so fun and crazy, I can't wait to see him in all his glory in his own book. #GIVEME


Hitching the Cowboy was automitically in my top Kennedy Fox books since the very first chapters and although it is a lot more funny than it is angsty, it does have the perfect amount of angst to get you going. This book was simply fantastic and I'm already dying for more books in this series! I hope and pray more books will be announced in this series and that KF just keep on coming with more Circle B Ranch goodness.

Brooke Cumberland & Lyra
Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up to write under the USA
Today
 Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of You've
Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren't bonding over romantic comedies, they
like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and
have some fun creating new characters that'll make you blush and your heart
melt. If you enjoy romance stories with sexy, tattooed alpha males and smart,
independent women, then a Kennedy Fox book is for you! 




Keep up with all their social media platforms for updates & info!

Comments

Popular Posts