Sorting Ceremony: Bishop Brothers edition

Today I've got a very special post for you! I'm so excited about it and I can't for you guys to see these. So in honour of September 1st and going back to Hogwarts, I had the idea to make today's #CircleBThursday extra special and *drum roll* I've got a sorting the Bishop Brothers post for you all!


For those of you who don't know what #CircleBThursdays are, they are a hashtag me and Fruzsi created on instagram, so every Thursday we post all about the Bishop brothers and the cowboys at the Circle B ranch. Why, you may ask? Well, because we love these cowboys to death and the second generation is coming soon. 
Leading up to the release of Hitching the Cowboy on November 12th we will be posting all about the first generation cowboys and their women. Are you as excited as we are? We would love to have you join us on this countdown, all you have to do is post about these cowboys and use our hashtag!

Okay, I hope y'all are still with me because the good stuff is about to come... just keep on reading!

Me: First up I call Alex Bishop to sit under the Sorting Hat. *Alex slides up to the chair removes his cowboy hat and winks over to the audience*.
Sorting Hat: Ah right then... okay... GRYFFINDOR!



Me: Evan Bishop* Evan walks up to the chair and barely even sits down before the Sorting Hat screams*
Soring Hat: GRYFFINDOR!


Me: John Bishop *John hands Maize off into Mila's arms and goes and sits down*
Sorting Hat: Oh I know... RAVENCLAW!


Me: And to finish up our ceremony, Jackson Bishop! * Jackson smirks and saunters over to the chair, sits down and doesn't bother removing his cowboy hat*
Sorting Hat: Hmm difficult choice, very difficult choice.. plenty of loyalty I see, very patient and dedicated, a little of ambition and playfulness but where to put you? Hmm... HUFFLEPUFF!


What do you think? Do you agree with the Sorting Hat or do you think they belong in different houses? Let me know in the comments and if you'd also like to see the girls sorted into houses too along with Colton and Braxton.

Comments

Popular Posts