Review: Ruthless King, Maya Hughes



Title: Ruthless King
Author: Maya Hughes
Genre: New Adult Romance
Cover Design: Najla Qamber, Qamber Designs
Release Date: January 10, 2019


BLURB

My d*ck never got me in half as much trouble as my heart...
We were high school sweethearts. I was head over heels for her and no one could tell me we weren’t going to last forever. College? Going pro? My family’s money? None of it mattered. She was all I needed.


Then she ripped my heart out. But I’m not going to let that happen again.


She’s back. Invading my life and acting like she was the wronged one. The pain is still there, but I can’t keep my eyes off her. I can’t stop thinking about her and how much was left unsaid between us. Being this close is making me question everything I thought I knew about her.


This time everything will be on my terms. Everything…










FREE WITH YOUR KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION!


REVIEW

Ruthless King has been a long time coming and anxiously awaited by yours truly. Right from the point I read the prequel, I knew I needed this book and answers!! I desperately wanted answers and now I have them and so much more.

Emmett and Avery's story was one filled with angst, 'hate' and so much want. These two will make you burn with the tension and chemistry that exists between them. All the fights and jeaously will both make you want to hit them and pray that they just jump into each others arms and kiss all the pent up tension and misery away. Be prepared to laugh too, there isn't a Kings of Rittenhouse book out there that will not not make you laugh (I confused myself with this double negative, oopsy xD).

If you've been waiting for this book like me then you must read it asap and get all your answers and watch these two work everything out in a messy but super fun and angsty journey.  Everything you've been waiting for, you'll get.

These two my goodness... their journey was so fucked up but they never ever stopped loving one another and watching them get the real truth and a freaking well deserved closure over the whole awful situation was everything!!

And of course a King of Rittenhouse book is never only about just the main couple. I'm always  so glad to see all my boys together, getting bits from past couples and watching how the others are doing and getting hints about their stories. Let's not forget how every book ends... with a touch of what's to come in the next book which always leaves me dying for it.

And next up is Ford, good lord I've been waiting for this one too. I'm super excited and I have a feeling he might just beat Declan in my eyes. Honestly, I have felt this since the beginning, I just know this next book will be one of my favorites and it's not hard to figure out why, it's one of my favorite tropes and Ford is so quiet, I cannot, simply cannot wait to get inside his head!!! I'll be waiting for you, baby.




Author Bio

Maya Hughes can often be found sneaking in another chapter while hiding in the bathroom from her kids! :-) I’m a romance writer who loves taking inspiration from everyday life, namely my husband and biggest fan. Inspiration also strikes when I hear a song, meet someone new or daydream while at soccer practice.

I’m the mom of three little ones, the wife to an amazing husband and also work full time. Some of my favorite things are cinnamon rolls, white wine, laughing until I can’t breathe and traveling with my family.



Author Links




Comments

Popular Posts