2 in 1 Review: Finn and Cole by Liz Meldon

The All In trilogy is told over three novellas, which should be read in order.
FINN (#1)
COLE (#2)
SKYE (#3)

The All In Trilogy is a feel-good erotic romance between three individuals, and is not a love triangle. It contains graphic content and is only appropriate for mature readers. There are no trigger warnings associated with the trilogy, and readers will find a happy ending waiting for them at the end of a long, twisting road.


Title: Finn
Series: All In #1
Author: Liz Meldon
Publication Date: September 1st, 2017
Genre: Erotica, Contemporary Romance

BLURB #1:
Skye Summers: Museum Studies grad, yoga enthusiast, sushi fanatic, self-proclaimed cat lady…

Sugar baby hopelessly falling for her sugar daddy.


Unfortunately for Skye, internet security billionaire Cole Daniels, professional workaholic, has always been more like a best friend. When they were paired through an online sugar daddy service in Skye’s most desperate hour, Cole rescued her from financial ruin and a stress-induced breakdown. In return, she has kept the press off his back by posing as his girlfriend for the last four years.


But Skye wants more. Not money or fame, but more of him. Cole: sweet, funny, and ceaselessly charming. At times, even he seems to crave a shift in their relationship to something a little messier—before swiftly pulling right back into the friend zone.


Things take a turn for the scandalous, however, when the latest gift from her sugar daddy arrives: a new dress. He’s taking Skye to a swanky soiree that evening, and the accompanying note has a titillating aside:


PS: Wear something underneath that makes you feel sexy.


Thrilled, Skye obliges with her most daring lingerie. But when Cole’s ulterior motives for the night surface, she’s forced to swallow her disappointment and seek out her own fun—which arrives in the form of the sinfully handsome heir to a chocolate empire, Finn Rai.


REVIEW:


God I had been seeing this everywhere all over Instagram and I just had to read them. So I 'purchased' the first two parts while they were free on Amazon, which was another bonus. I'm so glad I gave this trilogy of novellas a go.

I enjoyed getting to know the 3 characters, and of course I already started favoring a guy but I have a feeling my feelings might change on the second part. We'll see.


Never in her life had desire slapped her so hard across the face within ten seconds of meeting a man. Sure, she could acknowledge gorgeous men—beach towns like Coral Bay in coastal California were full of them, and not just the rich kind like Cole—but this was unfamiliar territory. He’d stolen her breath away—and all he’d done was chastise her and complain about the host serving red wine. What on earth was happening to her? Although she’d downed a few glasses of champagne and a bit of the red wine, she wasn’t that drunk. “Finn,” he said curtly, like she ought to already know his name.


And yes my 'favorite' is, in fact, Finn! I just found him so fun and sexy, and the sex scene was so hot, I was on fire.

“I can’t just be a man in a good suit who wants to fuck you?” While longing throbbed through her entire body, Skye managed to shake her head. “What happened to just wanting a taste? You’ve really upped the ante here.” “What can I say? Witty banter does it for me.”


I just seriously love their interactions. Skye needed someone like Finn, specially after experiencing such disappointment. It was a damn bonus that he not only made her body feel good, but her soul too. I can't wait to see what happens next.


Title: Cole
Series: All In #2
Author: Liz Meldon
Publication Date: October 2nd, 2017
Genre: Erotica, Contemporary Romance

BLURB #2:

Skye Summers: Gainfully employed university grad, cat servant, leftover sushi connoisseur…

Sugar baby falling hard and fast for two men.


Still reeling from her steamy encounter with Finn, Skye has a tidal wave of feelings to decode when the snarky billionaire shows up on her doorstep with a bouquet of chocolate roses. Oh, and a declaration that if she and Cole aren’t a real couple outside of their sugar daddy contract, then Finn is coming after her heart—hard.


And, honestly, Skye doesn’t hate his enthusiasm. In fact, she finds Finn and his wit rather charming.


Her suppressed feelings for sugar daddy Cole, however, refuse to quit. Even if they left things a little awkward after Finn’s party, four years of blossoming love aren’t easy to forget. 


But when Cole waltzes into her usual Wednesday evening yoga class, looking gorgeous as ever, Skye finally learns that her feelings might not be so one-sided…



REVIEW:

Well, it turns out my feelings didn't change, much. Although Finn is still my favorite of the two, it was nice to see another side of Cole, well at least know how he truly felt. He just seems so cold and indifferent sometimes that I hate him for hurting Skye like that. BUT turns out, he's not so bad, it just seems that that's just who he is and he might be like that for a reason, still unknown. I hope he opens up to Skye in the third installment. It seems like Finn is working more for Cole and Skye's relationship that he is. That better change. 
I seriously like Finn so much, he's so sweet and sexy, I just adore him. Plus, he's a good freaking friend, and he deserves Skye's love. Not that Cole doesn't but I don't think he deserves it as much.

He had asked Skye if she believed in love at first sight the first time he showed up at her apartment with edible roses. Naturally, both had laughed the absurd notion off—but, when Finn had thought about it after seeing her last night, love at first sight was the only thing that made sense. “Just know that my offer is genuine,” he told a somewhat skeptical looking Cole, hoping that years of trust and friendship would validate him, “as is my affection for her. I mean, she’s not just a beautiful face with a body designed to be made into marble statues. She’s… challenging. Witty. Bright. Engaging. When you talk to her, she seems to listen and process and respond with thought and care I’ve never experienced before. Most of all, she seems to have no interest in changing me or reining me in. She doesn’t want anything. She makes me work, but not in some childish game for her attention. You know my past relationships. You know they wanted my money, or my family name, or a chance to further their careers.


Can you see why I love him most? You can, right?!


I don't know how to feel about his little idea though, it sounds disturbing if you think of it outside of the fictional world, but if I were Skye I probably would want to keep them both too. I can't wait to see how they're gonna get her back, and I'm also very curious about her reaction to their proposal.

I seriously have no idea how I want this to end, I don't want anyone to get hurt, or friendships to end. The better option would probably be for all 3 of them to remain just friends, but of course that must not be what happens so I'm a bit scared of how it will all end. Ok, now I'm gonna read Skye because I cannot just sit here and keep wondering, I have to find out!
xx

Operation Win Back Skye was officially a go.

Comments

Popular Posts